- Spanish classes (aka Act Your Spanish) - introductory to advanced conversation levels
- French classes (aka Act Your French) - introductory to advanced conversation levels
Butoh dance classes - introductory levels -
Butoh Workshops and Performances Spring and Summer '15.
- Excursions to Spanish, speaking
environments including arts and athletic events, restaurants and
fiestas. These experiential learning opportunities bring participants
to diverse events in order to facilitate the understanding and
enjoyment of community and cultural expressions connected to language.
These excursions will be available only to students registered in IPC
- Promotion of local and international artists in conjunction with
- Past Projects - Annual Travel Study Courses in partnership with the
University of Calgary - This project provided a valuable educational
opportunity for students to develop an awareness of international,
Canadian, multicultural and aboriginal cultural perspectives. Programs
of this nature create valuable international experiences for artists.
Courses of this nature broaden each student's human experience as it
relates to his/her art form. Apart from raising their self concept and
confidence as valuable contributors to healthy societies, students
come to recognize the value of the arts as a human expression uniting
culture in common language of visual/image, music, dance and
- IPC also initiated the Ferna Joy Internship
Program which sponsored young artists to train in the area of arts
education and creative process facilitation with intercultural
awareness. For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org and/or call 403 708-2141.
If you have any questions or comments, please fill in the form below.